A Christmas Story Themed Dinner
Celebrate Rochester's Caroling in the City, by attending A Christmas Story Themed Dinner at Tonia’s Victorian Rose! Don’t get your mouth washed out with soap, when you yell, “Oh Fuuuudge” after trying all the fabulous foods relating to the movie!
Choose from 4 options:
1. Meatloaf Beatloaf, I Hate Meatloaf: served with Mashed Potatoes, gravy and our salad with homemade raspberry dressing
2. Turkey Potpie: served with our salad with homemade raspberry dressing
3. Fa-Ra-Ra-Ra Rice Stuffed Pepper Soup, served with our salad with homemade raspberry dressing
4. Vegetarian Option: Mac N Cheese, served with our salad with homemade raspberry dressing
5. Kid's Meal (for 8 & Under): Mac N Cheese served with fruit
Dessert will be our “Oh Fuuuudge” Chocolate Torte.
Drinks will include tea, "ovaltine" hot cocoa or lemonade.
Sunday, December 16
5 – 9 pm
$21 per person + tax & gratuity. Kids 8 & Under: $15 + tax & gratuity
Seating is limited. Reservations are highly recommended.
Call 248-652-8595 for additional information